4.13.2009

Shhh!

Don't
tell anyone,
but . . .












This isn't the post I intended to write today. I've been mulling over an idea for several days now,



but I just haven't been able to grab the time to get it written.

I guess I've been pretty busy.

But what could possibly have me too busy to keep in touch with you, dear friends?


Rest assured I'm not hung over
from irresponsible weekend partying . . .



Nor have I been working on my tennis game (I don't even HAVE a tennis game to work on, unfortunately!) . . .




And Russ and I have certainly not joined a square-dancing club . . . (There's no dancing in his world, although I wonder if I could talk him into swell matching outfits?)





I've not been busy preparing our winter clothes for storage, because this is Minnesota and we might need them again next week . . .



Nor have I been rejoicing in the fabulous fulfillment of truly white laundry . . .



I've not been disinfecting the bathrooms while wearing a dress, although the bathrooms would probably benefit from such an action. But that's my husband's department -- I no longer clean bathrooms, having turned that job over to him years ago . . .
(that's only one of the reasons it's perfectly fine that he refuses to take me dancing)




Nor have I been preparing delicious meals with the bounty I preserved from last summer's garden (that I didn't plant -- this year's not looking particularly promising either) . . .




I haven't been cooking at all, now that you mention it, although this delicious Jello Prune Whip mold could possibly tempt me out of retirement . . .



And I most certainly have not been experimenting with new beauty products (although "Odor-O-No" may potentially come in handy at the show later this week) . . .

No, I've not been busy with any of the above.

Because it's Framing Week, Silly!

But I'll be finished soon, and will get back to the computer to write a proper Wednesday post in which I promise you will most certainly




Features which, of course, you richly deserve.

And if you all behave until then . . . perhaps even Prune Whip.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin